Sell or Trade
Make some cash by cleaning out your closet!
The Gear Revival's Atlanta store is a unique marketplace to sell or trade your gently-used outdoor clothing and gear. So how does it work? First, please call us at 404-892-4326 to make an appointment and to verify we are buying what you have to sell. You have 3 options to choose from:
Option 1: Consignment
- If your item sells for $500.00 or less, you get 60% of the selling price.
- If your item sells for MORE than $500.00, you get 70% of the selling price.
Option 2: Store trade
- If you trade in your goods for other items in the store, you’ll get a store credit to go shopping with!
- The amount will be slightly less than the amount you could expect if we had sold it for you on consignment, but more than if you had taken cash.
Option 3: Cold hard cash!
- If you do not want to trade or wait while consigning your goods, you indeed have the option of selling your goods to The Gear Revival.
- We will make you an offer on the spot. We accept in-season items only. Please clean all of your items and we do not accept broken, or worn out items. If a garment has a broken zipper or draw cord, please do not bring it in. We reserve the right to refuse anything at any time.